Join me in my 30 Day Writing Challenge!!
DAY 1 - List 10 things that make you really happy
1. Jehovah - Being part of His organization is the best thing that there could be. It isn't always easy, but the benefits always outweigh whatever is happening. We have everything we need, thanks to everything he has given us and will give us in the future.
2. Jon, my husband - Whatever is going on - he is who makes me happy
3. Keilani - Getting to watch her grow up from a baby, to a toddler, a 'kid', to a tween... and now a teenager to a smart, lovely, young woman (eeek!!) it really is one of the happiest things I get to do.
4. Raquel - I think when someone can make you laugh, that makes you happy. Raquel makes me laugh! She's super fun and a wonderful kid.
5. My Family & Close Friends - The Fam: They drive me nuts sometimes (Y'all know it's true)... But what would I do without them? I'd do anything for them and they'd do anything for me. My Close Friends: Those that are like my family. (so the above applies)... but a little different. I get to choose these people and they get to choose me. I'm so happy that we have each other.
6. When a Client calls or emails me about the FANTASTIC time they had on vacation - This gets me all the time. We plan and plan for months, the day finally comes and they have a wonderful time on their... Disney; Cruise; Universal; Mexico; Jamaican resort vacation. Ugh... So nice!!
7. Dominican Republic - I know that sounds kinda' weird, but it does make me really happy. The time we spent there was the best time of our lives. I can't wait to get back there! Thinking about going back and all the things we will get to accomplish when we return, really makes me happy (and a little nervous and excited.... "nervicited")
8. When I lay down in my bed and the sheets, pillows and blankets all smell like fabric softener -- or Gain! YASSSSSS!!!!
9. Breakfast - I L<3VE breakfast. I can eat it anytime of the day -- pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, French toast, biscuits, oatmeal, harina de maiz (yellow corn meal).... Pretty much any breakfast food - I love.
10. Ice Cream - I mean, c'mon. Who doesn't love ice cream?
We're the Mazarelli Family
Just a family of four trying to do our best. Our adventure to become Need-Greaters in the Dominican Republic is starting... and we want to share it with you.